How To Setup A New InCommand Log-In
Creating a new Transcriptionist.
1. Log into InCommand using an administration level user ID.
2. Select the Maintenance tab as shown below:
3. Then select the Transcriptionist sub-tab as shown below:
4. Select a user who as similar access rights and permissions for the new user and then select Copy Selected Transcriptionist. This is a useful way to create a new transcriptionist because it allows you to use an existing transcriptionist as a template for the new one. The new user's options can be completely customized for him/her so the template transcriptionist does not need to be exact.
5. Enter the demographic information for the new user. The fields with the red astrices (*) are required fields. You will need to give this new user a Password. After you enter the password click "Save". Please note: you will not be able to see this transcriptionist's password while or after you have typed it. Type the password carefully and jot it down to give to the user.
Setting up InCommand Access
6. Select the typist you are giving InCommand access to and select "Edit Setup for that typist". There are several InCommand sections in the user setup to look at. The first is InCommand Setup Options. Note: clicking the button in the upper right corner of each section provides a brief description of what each setting does.
7. The next section, "InCommand Security Roles" has most of the options for configuring administrative access. The options are set-up in a tiered format with the main security roles of: Maintenance, Client Maintenance, Reports, Management, and then under each of these sections, more refined options.
8. The final section allows you to restrict access based on certain criteria.
9. After making the changes to these options, click "Save".The user may now log into https://www.emdat.com/tspadmin to access InCommand using the log-in and password you have assigned to him/her.